Join DNR for the remainder of the "series" of one-hour learning experiences on a wide variety of floodplain and shoreland management topics.
Target audience: Local zoning and engineering officials, consulting engineers and planners, watershed officials, surveyors, state and federal agency staff involved in related programs, etc. Many sessions would also be of interest to elected/appointed officials and other interested citizens.
- Mon, March 29, 1-2 pm: Shorelands – Aiming Higher! Registration Link for 3/29/2021
- Wed, March 31, 9:30-10:30 am: Floodplain Administration-the Next Step! Registration Link for 3/31/2021 – 9:30 am
- Wed, March 31, 1-2 pm: Floodplain Basics (repeat of March 8th) Registration Link for 3/31/2021 – 1:00 pm
- Mon, April 5, 1-2 pm: Mitigation Mindset Registration Link for 4/5/2021
- Wed, April 7, 9:30-10:30 am: Floodplains - Aiming Higher! Registration Link for 4/7/2021
- Mon, April 12, 1-2 pm: FEMA Maps – Dealing with “A Zones” Registration Link for 4/12/2021
- Wed, April 14, 9:30-10:30 am: Web Sites, Floodplain Maps and Tools - Oh My! Registration Link for 4/14/2021
- Mon, April 19, 1-2 pm: Variance Administration-A Focus on Shoreland Registration Link for 4/19/2021
- Wed, April 21, 9:30-10:30 am: STOP LOOK and LISTEN! Flood Prep & Response Registration Link for 4/21/2021
- Mon, April 26, 1-2 pm: Dealing with Non-Conformities (Shoreland and Floodplain) Registration Link for 4/26/2021
- Wed, April 28, 9:30-10:30 am: Money, Money, Money…..Flood Insurance Basics and Coming New Changes! Registration Link for 4/28/2021
- Mon, May 3, 1-2 pm: Shoreland Management 101 Registration Link for 5/3/2021
- Wed, May 5, 9:30-10:30 am: Variance Administration-A Focus on Shoreland Registration Link for 5/5/2021
For more information
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or:
Ceil Strauss, MN DNR State Floodplain Manager
Dan Petrik, MN DNR Shoreland & River Programs Manager
See the Spring Series flyer for more details.