A Springboard for the Arts opportunity: Rural Regenerators see wild possibilities when communities are most stuck, and they use art, culture and creativity to help reframe challenges and opportunities, build relationships, repair historic harms, and dream big about a future that works better for everyone.
- Application deadline is June 11, 2021
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicants must live, work or have a strong connection to a rural community in Minnesota, North and South Dakota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, Illinois and the Native Nations that share those geographies
- Successful applicants will have at least 2-3 years of demonstrated commitment to advancing the role of art, creativity, and culture in rural community development
- Fellows will receive a flexible $10,000 stipend
- Fellows will participate in two in-person retreats in the Fergus Falls, MN area, in October 2021 and April 2022
- Fellows will receive travel support for a site exchange with another cohort member
- Fellows will receive travel support to attend and present at the Rural Arts and Culture Summit in October 2022