As cities grapple with the impact of COVID-19 on their local communities, cities may wonder how to address race equity. The state and other cities have created helpful resources that may benefit your community.
The League will continue to compile race equity resources, so check here for updates.
- Are there racial disparities related to COVID-19?
- Are there racial disparities in Minnesota related to COVID-19?
- How can cities include race equity in their response to COVID-19?
- If city residents are looking for multilingual COVID-19 resources, where can the city find them?
- We hear there may be acts of racial bias or discrimination happening related to COVID-19, but they are not getting reported to our police department. What can the city do to address this issue?
- What kind of statement could a city make related to race equity and COVID-19?
- What are Minnesota cities doing to address race equity during this health pandemic?
- What other local government efforts should cities be aware of related to equity and COVID-19?