The two state revolving fund (SRF) programs are administered by the Minnesota Public Facilities Authority (PFA), together with the MPCA and Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). The PFA provides low interest loans or grants to local governments for eligible projects based on priorities determined by the MPCA (for wastewater and stormwater projects) and the MDH (for drinking water projects).
Deadlines are listed below for the PPLs and IUPs:
Project Priority List – Clean Water Revolving Fund
- Wastewater and stormwater projects
- Deadline: On or before March 5, 2021 to MPCA
- PPL application and scoring worksheet (Including supporting documentation, as required)
- Wastewater facilities plans
- Stormwater project plans, contact: Bill Dunn, MPCA 651-757-2324, email@example.com
Project Priority List – Drinking Water Revolving Fund
- Drinking water projects
- Deadline: May 7, 2021 to Department of Health, contact: Chad Kolstad, MDH 651-201-3972, firstname.lastname@example.org
Intended Use Plans – Both Clean Water and Drinking Water Funds
- Specify which program on submission
- Deadline: June 4, 2021 to Public Facilities Authority, contact: Becky Sabie, PFA 651-259-7470, email@example.com
System owners must request that their projects be placed on the appropriate 2022 IUP if they expect to be ready for construction and are seeking SRF financing in state fiscal year 2022 (July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022).