All workshops are free and open to anyone. Workshops are online from 9:00-11:00am, unless otherwise noted.
- March: Open office hours for action and metric reporting
- April 5: Financing Public Energy Efficient & Renewable Energy Projects
- May 17: Greening Historic Places (possible in-person tour option!)
Can't attend? RSVP anyway and we will send you a workshop recording, slides, and links to resources approximately one week following the workshop event.
Access past workshops in the GreenStep Archives.
- February 2023: Dark Sky Communities & Places
- January 2022: Deciphering Demographics
- December 2022: EV Smart Communities
- November 2022: Biological Integrity
- October 2022: Local Outdoor Air Quality & Best Practices to Improve It
- August 2022: Best Practices for Community Organics Composting Collection and Sites & Glacial Ridge Tour
- April 2022: Sustainable Built Environment Practices
- February 2022: Community Solar Subscriptions & Green Power Purchasing Programs
- January 2022: All About B3
- December 2021: Engaging Green Businesses in Your Community
- November 2021: New Approaches to Parking Management
- October 2021: RETAP Celebrates 20 Years!
- October 2021: How City Commissions can Advance Sustainability
- September 2021: Equitable Community Engagement
- September 2021: Maintaining Green Infrastructure
- And many more!