All workshops are free and open to anyone. Workshops are online from 9:00-11:00am, unless otherwise noted.
- August 16: Best Practices for Community Organics Composting Collection & Sites (in-person in Hoffman, MN!)
- August 24: MPCA Smart Salting for Roads Certification Training
- September 14: MPCA Smart Salting for Property Management Certification Training
- September 21: Financing Public Energy Efficient & Renewable Energy Projects
- October 19: Local Outdoor Air Quality
- November 16: Invasive Plant Species
- December 14: Deciphering Demographics
- January 18: EV Smart Communities
- February 15: Dark Skies
- March: Open office hours for action and metric reporting
- April 19: Hazard Mitigation
- May 17: Greening Historic Places (possible in-person tour option!)
Can't attend? RSVP anyway and we will send you a workshop recording, slides, and links to resources approximately one week following the workshop event.
Access past workshops in the GreenStep Archives.
- April 2022: Sustainable Built Environment Practices
- February 2022: Community Solar Subscriptions & Green Power Purchasing Programs
- January 2022: All About B3
- December 2021: Engaging Green Businesses in Your Community
- November 2021: New Approaches to Parking Management
- October 2021: RETAP Celebrates 20 Years!
- October 2021: How City Commissions can Advance Sustainability
- September 2021: Equitable Community Engagement
- September 2021: Maintaining Green Infrastructure
- And many more!