Medium Density Residential Development: The criteria listed in this paragraph will be considered in granting bonus density in the R-3 zoning districts:
1. Making provisions in the development for integration of double wide or other types of manufactured housing with site built dwellings.
2. Energy Conservation: Site design and building orientation laid out in such a manner so as to reduce or provide for the potential reduction in energy consumption. Features to be considered are:
1. The placement of higher densities on south facing slopes;
2. Taller buildings sighted towards the north portion of the site, but with sufficient setback so as not to shade properties to the north.
3. The criteria listed in Paragraph 62.657.
4. The criteria listed in Paragraph 62.658.
High Density Residential Development: The criteria listed in this will be considered in granting bonus density in the R-4 and CDC-Residential zoning districts:
1. A minimum of one parking space per unit is enclosed within a structure on the site or is located within 100 feet of the site and linked to the building by means of an enclosed walkway or other enclosed passage.
2. Architectural features designed to enhance the livability and amenity of the dwelling units, either individually or collectively, are included in the building design. Features to be considered are:
1. The use of increased setbacks, above the minimum ordinance requirement, along at least sixty (60%) percent of the walls;
2. The provision of observation decks or rooftop terraces;
3. The provision of balconies or other private outdoor spaces for the use of individual residences; or
4. The design of common open space on the lot in such a manner that direct sunlight reaches the space during the majority of the daylight hours.
3. Inclusion in the project of pedestrian oriented amenities such as designated off-street loading zones, heated or covered sidewalks, and multiple building entrances.
4. Provision of streetscape improvements by the developer, including boulevard landscaping, street lighting, or sitting areas where appropriate.
5. Security conscious design incorporating features such as elevators that are visible from adjacent public spaces, outdoor spaces that are visible from the lobby or the dwelling units, and the lighting of parking areas.
6. The criteria listed in Paragraph 62.657.
7. The criteria listed in Paragraph 62.658.